Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

How 's School in Korea?



Do you like school?

Well, how many hours do you spend at school?
I'm really impressed with the total hours Korean students spend at school!!
I admit, I myself hate school, and I know i'm not alone.

So how many hours do Korean students stay in School?
In a typical Korean school,
The Korean school hours usually start around 9am and end by 3pm.

(ONLY??? )

WAIT!! let me finish..
That's only for Mondays to Fridays..

(No Saturdays?? I even have class on saturdays-)

Let me finish okay??

Alright.. in Korea there are School breaks in the summer and also in the winter.
After class in schools, some will go straight to private academies..
spending an hour or 2, after taking a quick break they go back to study
again.. (OMO! THEY LOVE SCHOOL THAT MUCH??)

NO!! THEY DON'T! They do extra classes simply because of the pressure they get
to get good grades on COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM and also maybe by their PARENTS??

What's unique is that
They even bring pillows and sleep during class!!
The teachers don't scold them and sees it as the student's choice to fail.
And after entering college, its a tradition to protest
against large groups for intruding their rights.

That's why, Korean males are required to enter military for at least 2 years. For them, it is a duty to serve their country.

After reading all those

NOW??? LET'S GO TO KOREA AND STUDY!!